Positioned on a privileged location at the gateway to the vibrant Miami neighborhood of Brickell, Cipriani Residences Miami epitomizes the timeless Italian spirit, style, and service for which the brand is so revered. Residents will enjoy a life of effortless elegance and convenient access to the variety of experiences this exciting metropolis has to offer.
To live in Cipriani Residences Miami is to enjoy those signature service standards first established at Harry’s Bar in 1931 and perfected through four generations. Individual tastes are indulged and needs are anticipated with an intuitive understanding of when and where their attention is required.
Masterfully designed in collaboration with Cipriani, the amenities serve as an extension of one’s home. Residents will have exclusive access to dining services by Cipriani, available both in-home or in private dining rooms. Dining services extend to the resort deck, where residents can enjoy a Bellini on the sun terrace, or lounge in cabanas beside the two swimming pools.
Brickell, known for its cosmopolitan feel, boasts some of the most exceptional restaurants, fashionable boutiques, a vibrant art scene and many cultural attractions. The glamor of Miami Beach and the tropical sands of Key Biscayne are just a short drive away.
The Perfect Partnership
Arquitectonica was founded in 1977 by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear. The award-winning firm has worked in 59 countries, but left its strongest mark on Miami, where it has transformed the skyline with a bold vision of contemporary architecture.
Known for expressive, humanistic designs, Arquitectonica has captured the city’s singular spirit, apparent in early sensations like the Pink House and the Atlantis, and modern landmarks like Brickell City Centre. The curved, organic form of Cipriani Residences Miami is the latest example of the firm’s trademark panache.
Since the opening of legendary Harry’s Bar in Venice in 1931, four generations of the family have developed Cipriani into a leading international hospitality brand with restaurants, landmarked event spaces, hotels, residences and private membership clubs around the world.
Coming together in perfect partnership, the architectural and design vision is brought to life by two iconic practices with an innate understanding of Miami and the Cipriani brand spirit.
The Cipriani legacy began when Giuseppe Cipriani Sr. opened Harry’s Bar in Venice in 1931. Warm and inviting, the small room was soon crowded with artists, aristocrats, and writers who came for the martinis and stayed for the conversation. As it attracted everyone from Ernest Hemingway to Katharine Hepburn, Harry’s became famous for its charming atmosphere and discreet, anticipatory service. To the delight of his patrons, Mr. Cipriani is credited with the invention of Carpaccio and Bellini cocktail, both of which have become key trademarks of the Cipriani dining experience
- Exclusive private entrance with lush landscaping and elegant porte-cochère
- Dramatic lobby leading to two banks of high-speed, touchless elevators
- Signature private dining experiences by Cipriani
- In-home dining and 24-hour catering services by Cipriani, exclusive to residents
- Private dining rooms available for reservation, catered by Cipriani
- Elevated resort deck with two swimming pools, a blissful outdoor spa, poolside cabanas, and a beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Poolside food and beverage services catered by Cipriani
- Holistic spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- Luxurious residents’ lounge for special events and intimate gatherings
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Golf simulator
- Pickleball court
- Private salon available to be reserved for personal beauty services
- Screening room with cutting-edge audio visual equipment
- Serene and spacious residents’ library
- Engaging children’s playroom
- Elevated four-level wellness center and lounge overlooking the Brickell skyline
- Pet-friendly community with dog park
- High-speed internet access across all public areas
- Electric vehicle charging stations available
- Air-conditioned storage rooms
The residential interiors are considered and sophisticated. Primary bedroom suites include gracious walk-in wardrobes and primary bathrooms with free-standing sculptural bathtubs and glass-enclosed showers. The eat-in kitchens are well appointed with custom Italian cabinetry and Wolf Sub-Zero appliances including wine coolers and integrated refrigerators. Epitomizing Cipriani’s timeless style, these homes provide all that is necessary to live a life of effortless elegance.
Designated Director of Residences, Cipriani Residential Concierge, Residential services including plant care, and away-from-home maintenance*, Pet-friendly community with pet grooming, and walk services available*, A luxury house limousine service for convenient, transport within a three-mile radius*, In-residence spa treatments*, Personal training services*, A secure, covered garage with 24-hour complimentary, valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces, 24-hour security guards and controlled building access.