An expanse of 200 linear feet of pristine private shoreline. A comprehensive amenity program offering the best of beachfront living 73 signature OMA – designed homes oriented to provide views of the Atlantic Ocean from each residence. Led by OMA New York Partner Jason Long, the architecture was designed as a series of “towers,” rotated to orient and enhance views from all residences toward the Atlantic Ocean, while also optimizing views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline overlooking Miami Beach.
The towers are merged and lifted into a singular form that responds to the panoramic views and frees the ground-plane below, creating the appearance that the building is only gently touching the ground. The resulting reduced footprint maximizes space for the gardens below and the design for the interlocking towers will obtain LEED Gold certification when completed. A subtle contrast in shape between the towers—organic meeting orthogonal—highlights their juxtaposition.
An expanse of 200 linear feet of pristine private shoreline, A comprehensive amenity program offering the best of beachfront living, 73 signature OMA – designed homes oriented to provide views of the Atlantic Ocean from each residence.
- Signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef exclusive to residents
- Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas
- Pool and beachside food and beverage service
- Direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas and service
- Sprawling conservatory offering daily breakfast bar
- Stylish cocktail lounge and speakeasy
- Dramatic double-height lobby with open lounge area
- Luxury guest suites for friends and family Sunrise lounge with catering kitchen for entertaining and events
- Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art fitness center with high-impact training room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Bespoke wine room Private salon for personalized beauty services
- Screening room
- Imaginative children’s playroom
- Intimate garden and meditation lounge areas overlooking the Atlantic
- Bicycle storage